|Port:||Shang'Hai or Ning'Bo|
|Supply Ability:||25 Set/Sets per Month for high voltage polymeric porcelain surge arrester|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
Supplies Electrical Equipment High Voltage Polymeric Porcelain Surge Arrester Discharge Class
1. The Core column applied winding structure, Polymer Housed core pillar molded on the core column, with almost no internal air gap, and outstanding sealing performance Simple in structure, small in size and light in weight.
2. Polymer Housed with silicone rubber, explosion-proof ZnO varistor as the core component is large
in flow capacity.
3. International standard IEC 60099-4 and ANSI 62.22, and with high reliability. With fully insulated tops, the product can be applied to the complete cabinet installation, which can reduce the designing size of cabinet.
4. Products with detachment device can provide signals for quitting operation when failure occurs,
avoiding arrester explosion, and it is maintenance-free.
5. Polymer housed products with a six CTI level, creepage distance meets the requirements of IV level in heavy pollution areas.
Surge Arresters' Technical Parameters:
|Rated voltage---------kV||444||4/10µS High current impulse kA||120|
|MOCV ----------------kV||355||Lightning impulse withstand kV||1550|
|Nominal Current-------kV||20||Power frequency voltage withstand(dry/wet)kV||/|
|Residual voltage of steep impulse----at 5kA(kV)||1257||0.1S TOV--------------kV||532.8|
|8/20µS Residual voltage of lightning impulse current kV(Peak value)-----at 5kA(kV)||1046||1S TOV----------------kV||510.6|
|Residual voltage of switching impulse current kV (peak value)----at 1kA (kV)||837||10S TOV---------------kV||488.4|
|1mA D.C reference voltage (kV)||628||1200S TOV-------------kV||444|
|Line discharge level||4||Creepage distance ----mm||17052|
|2mS long duration impulse current A||1300||Material employed in series non-linear resistor||Zinc Oxide|
Lightning Arresters Production: