|Port:||Tanjung Mas Semarang, Indonesia|
|Supply Ability:||500 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
Primaja has a unique approach to home furnishings focus on both eclectic and aesthetic design to offer timeless, casual and vintage pieces.
Our collections combine elements of particular styles from different time periods and origins within a single original design. We offer a reinterpretation of forms, materials and colors, creating pieces with personality that seduce and tempt.
PT. PRIMAJA INDO KREASI is a furniture and wooden craft manufacturer and exporter based in Jepara, Indonesia. Our factory is build in 2000 Sqm land area, and curently with more than 100 workers and 10 R&D staff, we are capable to produce up to four containers every month, Although we are established since 2015, but we are equiped with experienced & higly skiled team with years of experience, and are fully commited to give the best products and services to satisfy our client’s needs.
Our products are using various local wood like teak wood, mahogany, mindy, etc, sertivied from Indonesia Legal Wood and are all kiln dried to spesific dryness to ensure all products are exported in top quality. We emphasize on detailed quality control at every stage of our production, from selection of the raw wood mater ial, detailed craftmanship and assembly, to the perfect finishing suited every product.
Jl. Kemuning Raya RT05/09 Krapyak Tahunan – Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia.
phone : 0291-4260263
email : contact[at]primaja.com
Skype : sales_primaja
WA : +62 878-7078-7070
The customization process is very simple:
It starts with a request for a quotation for a customization.
You specify the item you want to customize and give us the details of the customization: dimensions, color, fabric, shape.
Our R&D department and designers will go over the request to determine whether it is possible, suppliers will be contacted to crosscheck material requirements.
If it is, a visual representation of the customized product will be created for your approval.
If there is an aspect of your request that we cannot fulfill, we will provide the closest possible options.
These requests are considered a top priority, and you will mostly receive the quotation within 24 – 48 hours.
Once the terms of the customization are agreed upon, the manufacturing process begins.
It should be understood that customized orders can take longer to manufacture than our standard products, therefore we advise always to indicate very clearly the requested delivery and installation date.
1. what's the MOQ? 10pcs each and better to mixed to 20ft container.
2. Which port and trade terms are accept for your factory? FOB Tanjung Emas Port, Semarang, Indonesia.
3. what is the payment term? 30% deposit in advance , 70% balance paid after received Bill of Landing (BL) copy or LC at signt.
4. can you provide sample and if need to pay the money? Gernerally speaking, we suggest free sample is possible. but for some special ones, we have to charge. And you have to pay for international express fees by DHL, TNT,FEDEX
5. what is the sample lead time? It all depends. Usually 7-15 days
6. How many days to delivery the goods ? Usually 30-45 days after received your deposit